As promised a little closer to the time I would update everyone on the progress with this release.

I have now found a printers and all the material is finally added (including a new book test!!)

The book is going to be signed, physical form and is going to be very limited release.

I will be printing 75 copies, only selling 50 (the other 25 are for friends and will be distributed how I see fit ) There will be no pdf's or instant dowloads.

Because the book is limited and the routines are very dear to me the book will be more expensive than my usual releases.

I have had a lot of interest, to ensure you are one of the 50 can you PM me or email me at
info 



Here is a brief breakdown of some of the contents:
Tattle Tale � This is a lovely hands off routine using esp cards and a couple. There is a nice story in the script provided which gives this routine a stronger impact. Peter also provides a Couple-less� version of it.

Sweet Force of Mine � A series of psychological forces applied to ESP cards.

The Book of the Fallen (and other additional effects) � This routine blew me away in my mind it뭩 worth the price of the whole book! It's a super clean book/word/name/drawing dup where they have a complete free selection and you always guess their chosen word.

Trust your instincts 2.0 � A very improved version of a routine in Peter's previous books.

AWAAP � Well I have to say that this is my favorite routine from the book. A friend from anyone in the audience is called by another spectator and that friend makes up a word (the spectator confirms the phone number!). You뭨e able to divine the word every single time! A terrific concept to say the least.

The confirmation principle � A very powerful principle that Peter uses regularly explained in detail.

Seven bald keys � Peter뭩 version of Annemann뭩 Seven Keys to the bald plate, very ingenious and well structured.

Pray proceed � A very nice quick routine, simple but powerful.

Get busy living or get busy dying � Peter뭩 version of a living and dead test, very strong.

VIP USERS VERY SPENSY   LICENCIA@MSN.COM